Per DTI NCR Permit No. 9647, Series of 2012
|UNLICOMBO15 or UC15||To register to the service||8888|
|UNLICOMBO15 INFO or UNLICOMBO15 HELP||To know basic information on the service||8888|
|UNLICOMBO15 STATUS or UC15 STATUS||To check balance inquiry or status||8888|
|UNLICOMBO15 STOP||To stop subscription||8888|
1. No Maintaining Balance
2. Before 11:00PM, calls are charged at regular rates, if the subscriber has sufficient balance.
3. After 11:00PM, calls will not be charged.
Example: If call starts at 10:50PM, from 10:50PM to 10:59PM call is charged at regular rate but from 11:00PM onwards, call will not be charged.
4. After 6AM , call will be cut.
5. If call is triggered 5:50AM, by 6:00PM, call will be cut.
6. From 6:01AM to 10:59PM, calls are charged at regular rates , if the subscriber has sufficient balance.